Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall Fall Fall

Today is Aubree's first day of dance class! She is so excited! Well I'm not going to lie, I am too.... We bought her a blue (ofcourse) leotard/dress and got her the ballet & tap shoes. They are possibly the cutest little dance shoes ever! They are sooo tiny! She will be taking a one hour class once a week and it is a tap/ballet combo :) We will see how she likes it!

I am getting all of my Halloween business ready so hopefully the order will start rolling in :) Everyone seems to be a bit more last minute these days....

We are getting ready to go house sit for my grandparents.... Most likely for the next two months! Ah, that will be so exciting! hopefully when they get back we will be moving into our new place!

Sadly, we found out on Tuesday that Hermione, my Grandparents dog, has an inoperable brain tumor and the Dr's are saying she will only last another 2 -6 months. Hermione has held such a special part of my heart and is so close with Aubree. That will be very hard to explain when the time finally comes. In the meantime, my grandparents are going to give her shots of Cortizone to reduce the swelling to make her more comfortable. We are going to try to enjoy as much time as we can with her while we still can. She can't really do much but lay next to you, but really that's all we need.... Love.

I am really excited for Fall to come. I am over the heat and I LOVE the cold. Not snow cold, but Southern California Cold :) I hope you all have a blessed day <3 XO

No comments: